Thread: Daily notification systems

Thanks

Daily notification systems

Is there a feature that users can sign up to receive daily emails on new listings?

Thanks
    I'm not sure which theme you are referring to specifically, but yes, your users can subscribe to the RSS feed to receive notification when a new ad/job has been placed. See the RSS feed icon in the top right-hand corner next to the twitter icon on the ClassiPress demo site..

Thanks
    iw there a way to remove the cost field and the geo info fields i want to use this for giveaways.

Thanks
    You can create a custom ad form from within the ClassiPress Admin dashboard, and this allows you to add or remove fields as you wish. In terms of the price, you can do some minor customization to remove the price tag image itself, so yes it is definitely possible.

Thanks
    do you think that the coupon version would be better for me when it comes out?

Thanks
    It really depends on what the purpose of your site is.. If you haven't already checked it out, there is a blog entry with a little more information about the "Clipper" coupon theme.. It's due to be released soon too so if you're still not sure, then perhaps it might pay until the theme is released so you can see the demos etc..

Thanks
    Can the theme be modified so that users do not have to login to post? for what im trying to accomplish i think that if i try to have users sign up they will say for get it and go somewhere else that doesn't make them sign up.

Thanks
    Yes there are other customers who have made some code customizations to remove the requirement for user registration. This is a customization though and not part of how the theme is set up to work out of the box.

Thanks
    Thanks i think that i am ready to buy now, I would even be willing to pay a little more if the registration was removed for me.

is this possible?

Thanks
    The AppThemes team don't carry out customization work, however you should be able to find customer shared tutorials in the forums with how to remove the registration requirement. Or, if you're not comfortable touching any code at all, we do have a Certified partners page where you can find developers for hire to make any customizations such as this.

Thread Information