Thread: Developer

Unregistered

Developer

Hi

I would really like to know how much job roller can be developed and what it truly lets me do at the moment

is job roller a cms or is it software and cms?

Jobs in Brighton and Hove : Apply online - could job roller be turned into a site like the rl at the side ?

is there a CMS CRM at the back of job roller?

i would also like to hear from developers and even a maker of this software

whats cruical to know is if you can add and remove job credits and banner advertising and upgrade and disable job seeker and client accounts easily?

thanks for all your time and look forward to hearing from you

thanks

john

Thanks
    JobRoller is an Application theme which runs off the WordPress platform (i.e. you must have WordPress installed in order to use JobRoller). Our themes are not encrypted, so if you have the coding knowledge to do so, you are free to customize as you wish.

If you haven't already done so, you can view the theme features on the JobRoller overview page (which also includes link to the front end and admin demo).

I'm not sure what you mean by "Job Credits"? But you can enable the header banner and job listing banner from within the JobRoller admin dashboard. You may also find some WordPress plugins which will enable you to manage sidebar banner ads, or custom build ad spaces. There is no "upgrade" option for Job Seekers. User accounts can be managed from the general WordPress admin settings. For anything you wish to implement yourself, how "easy" this is, is really relative to your level of coding knowledge.

Thread Information