Thread: Developer for Robroller customization

Thanks

Developer for Robroller customization

I am very tired of searching developer for jobroller customization . I have contacted almost all partners, nobody didnt get back to me except 2 of them. But unfortunately they said they are not available for it.

You should know, if you are offering software and if you dont have developers to work with buyers for customization, be sure that you will lose buyer's confident.

I hope after this posting support team will solve this problem.

Thanks,

Thanks
    We appreciate your feedback regarding this, and it is disappointing to hear that you did not receive a reply back from many of the partners or find someone to carry out the work. Ultimately the certified partners page is a referral page only, as these are services not provided by AppThemes and each of the businesses listed do operate independently. You're of course able source your own developer from outside of the page if the customization work is required for your project. Thanks.

Thanks
    As I said nobody is available from partners, even I am writing to them 1 month. How can we find the developer who has experience appthemes?

Thanks
    The developers listed on our page are just some that we have knowledge of in terms of their work and community activity, but this doesn't mean they are the only developers out there who have worked with our themes. Elance is an example of where you can find developers for hire who work with WordPress themes.. Thanks.

Thread Information