Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: difference between developer and standard edition

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    Thanks for your input "Guest". Besides the additional time needed to complete the work without the PSD files, does that also affect the uploading time of the website pages or not?

Thanks
    If you are asking if the website with the new images you have made will effect the loading of the website, the answer is yes and no. It all depends on the size of the images, the current once that appthemes offers are well optimized to load fast, but.. if you add hd images and the size of the images are high, it might load slower. You should always optimize your images to a point where quality is not effected much and could still look good. Check this image optimizer to help you: http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/

If you notice Original image is: 38.75kb, when it's optimized that very same image is: 14.42kb.. if the optimized image is used on your website, it would make your page load faster for your users. But keep in mind, it also depends on other peoples internet connection.. in my country people still use 56k, and so this is a good effective tool. Hope this helps, good luck.

Thanks
    That's an answer that makes sense. Thanks again

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    That's an answer that makes sense. Thanks again
    No problem, glad to help. =)

Thanks
    Thanks guest ;)

Kitty

I think i know the question about, coz i am also suffering it!

Let say,
    1) I have my own banner to upload, do i need to buy standard or developer version?

2) If i am going to change the coding of the frame, using CSS coding, let say, changing the color of "Post An Ad", do I need to by standard or developer version?

3) If I want to use CSS, PHP HTML, etc coding, do i need to purchase standard or developer version?

4) What does the License mean? ? I don't understand this.

Thanks!!!

Unregistered
    Lets say I purchase the photoshop files, but Im not interested in redesigning the site right now, can that be done?
    and if so, is it harder?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information