Thread: The difference between Stander and Dev & a few per-sale questions

Mido

The difference between Stander and Dev & a few per-sale questions

Hi there,

Congratulation on your great work in CP theme, I went through per-sales questions form but I stile have few questions.
    I have basic knowledge in PHP, MySQL, CSS, and Javascript. Therefore I prefer to bay Dev license

First of all, I would love to hear more about Developer version specially the documentation.

Secondly, the rest of my questions about the capability of CP.

Can I change, add or customise...

1- Changing refine result attributs for each category.

2- adding subcategory to Job such as Seeker and Wanted then give each one different fields or attributes.

3- Changing the order of map, contact and poster widget. also adding contact number to contact form.

4- Dose CP provides newsletter and default replay to subscribers?

5- Associate icon or image to category.

Thanx in advance

Thanks
    Thanks for your feedback, in answer to your questions:

1 - Yes you can determine which fields you want to appear in the refine results that are specific to categories, and no customization of the theme is required as it is part of the ClassiPress admin dashboard settings. You can read more about the setup here.

2 - All categories and subcategories are set up by you, and you can use the custom form functionality already built into the theme to determine the fields that are specific for that form based on category. You can also find documentation about this here.

3 - This would require customization of the default theme on your part, but yes it can be done.

4 - There is no specific newsletter function built into the theme, but there is a subscription option which does generate emails when purchased and on expiry.

5 - This is not a default feature of the theme, but again could be achieved through customization. ClassiPress is not encrypted, so essentially you can make whatever changes you would like to. If doing so, we recommend the use of a child theme which will prevent you from losing all of your modifications in the process of an update. Thanks.

Mido

thanks and one more question

Thanks Pepsi,

I would like to know more Developer Edition. Is the difference between it and Stander Edition just that it includes the photoshop (.psd) design files?

Thanks
    Yes that's correct, the only difference is that the developer edition includes the Photoshop .psd files, whereas the standard license does not. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi, so if I buy the standard edition, I cannot upload my own company logo?

Unregistered
    or I can still upload pictures using png or jpeg files to upload my company logo

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Yes you can still upload your own logo and personalise the theme with a standard license. Thanks.

Thread Information