Thread: Different Levels of Listings? Premium Listings?

Unregistered

Different Levels of Listings? Premium Listings?

I wanted to see if there is a way to create different levels of listings, such as free and premium. Can I create a way for listings that are premium to show more information or have more features?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There is no admin option on this currently but possible through code customization. However, the theme is not encrypted and so it can definitely be modified according your additional requirements. Implementation just depends on your coding skills or you can just avail the services of an experienced coder to do it for you. Appthemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that you can for customization jobs.

Likewise, the feature you have mentioned may have already been requested at the ideas exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/vantage/?orderby=votes of which implementation depends on the number of users voting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wanted to see if there is a way to create different levels of listings, such as free and premium. Can I create a way for listings that are premium to show more information or have more features?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information