Thread: Different themes together

Unregistered

Different themes together

Hi,

I am planning to buy the Apptheme Club. Just wanted to know if I were to install classipress, jobroller, vantage and other plugings all for one domain, will integrate well and will they work together as one single website?

Thanks

Thanks
    If you are looking to use multiple themes on a single website then the easiest way to manage them will be through a WordPress multisite setup. Each theme could be in its own subdirectory:

e.g.
    yourdomain.com <== Vantage
    yourdomain.com/classifieds <== ClassiPress
    yourdomain.com/jobs <== JobRoller

With some additional customization/restyling to "match", you could certainly give the installations the feel of a single website to the end user. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Does this mean that I will have to install separate instances of Wordpress in the subdirectories where these themes will be placed?

Thanks

Thanks
    You can do that if you want, but if you read the info in the link provided above it explains how you can set up a Multisite network. Thanks.

Unregistered

Just another query.

I wanted to make sure if the user data in these themes will remain the same across these themes. I understand that with multisite option login details will be the same. However, how about uniformity with regard to other details like location, payment details, credits etc?

Thanks

Thanks
    None of our themes run on a credit system, so no this isn't something that would be carried across all of them. The only payment information is what is shown in the "orders" of the theme admin as seen here in the Vantage admin demo, but the theme does not store payment information in terms of credit card details or anything. Thanks.

Unregistered

Hi

I am almost ready to buy the Appthemes Club. One more thing I need to know is, how many products on offer are full responsive and which are not? And what is estimated time of them being made responsive? This is crucial to my decision making.

Thanks

Thanks
    The latest versions of the ClassiPress, Vantage and JobRoller themes are all responsive. The currently remaining themes will also eventually be responsive, however we unfortunately do not have a confirmed timeline for which version this will occur in for these other themes and when it will be. Thanks.

Unregistered

Do theme club share same login credentials and sessions?

Do theme club share same login credentials and sessions if they are installed on the same network wordpress?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do theme club share same login credentials and sessions if they are installed on the same network wordpress?
    This can be achieved on a WordPress Multisite network. Thanks.

Thread Information