Thread: Directory and GEO Distance ClassiPress

Char J

Directory and GEO Distance ClassiPress

Hi as I view more of your site I have more questions :) I like the functionality and features of the directory but not the slider, is it possible to use the slider form Koupon? Also I love the GEO Distance ClassiPress theme and was wondering can it be used with other themes.

In other words if I purchase the directory could I use GEO Distance ClassiPress with it?

What would be fabulous if possible would be a skin that looks like Koupon funti and features like the directory to include Display GEO Distance ClassiPress is that possible?? :) If so how?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Koupon is a child theme for Clipper (not designed for use with other themes) and the slider contained within it is not available as a separate plugin. If you are referring to the geo distance plugin for ClassiPress, this plugin is also available for Vantage here. Every marketplace product page has information about the requirements in the right-hand sidebar, so you can see which themes are compatible with each there.

All of our themes are unencrypted, so if you are looking to make changes to the layout or functionality of an existing theme you can certainly do so. You can find more information about creating your own child theme here. Whilst AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Thread Information