Thread: Directory Vantage

Unregistered

Directory Vantage

Hi!...

I'm looking forward to purchasing your theme, but before that I need a few questions answered, to check if it will suit my needs...

1) Can the map be set to a full screen mode? (Check the themes: the navigator (from The Molitor) or Glocal)....or expand the map size...

2) Can I insert a weather layer on the map?? (Like this: https://developers.google.com/maps/d...ather?hl=pt-BR)

3) Does it support multi-languages?

4) How many custom fields can I add to the listings?...I want to create a large database, with tons of info in each listing.

5) Is there any way to transform listing information to present as icons?... (For example... I select the credit cards accepted and it will show their logos instead of text)

6) Can the weather widget be set to show the persons current location weather and present the weather at the listing position when looking at a listing?

7) Can I add more tabs and insert specific information on each tab I create?

8) Any satisfaction guaranteed policy with the purchase of this theme?

Sorry for all the questions.. I've spend lots of money on wrong templates that didnt suit my needs... so I need to make sure it works this time!

Thanks and best regards!
    Ricardo Villela

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1) & 2) Would involve customization on your part, as these are not features built into the theme. Vantage is not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.
    3) Not by default, the theme can be translated into any language, but there is no specific feature to allow multiple language selection, and whilst there are such plugins available, we cannot guarantee these will work out of the box.
    4) There is no limit
    5), 6) & 7) Through customization these would be possible as per our first answer.
    8) Due to the digital nature of our products we do not offer refunds. Thanks.

Thread Information