Thread: directorypress

Unregistered

directorypress

hi how are the listings displayed it directory press? it doesnt seem alphabetical

thanks

Thanks
    We don't have a theme of that name here at AppThemes. If you're referring to ClassiPress, these are displayed in the order by which they are listed.

Unregistered

directorypress sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi how are the listings displayed it directory press? it doesnt seem alphabetical

thanks
    Do not buy directorypress. Too many bugs . A huge waste of money.

Unregistered
    Do not buy directorypress. Too many bugs . A huge waste of money.
    directorypress is first wordpress directory app exists ..
    There is no competition to directorypress at this moment and definitely a decent theme.

I just curious to see how vantage will turn out and become better directory/business listing wp app.

Unregistered
    I own Directorypress and have the Vantage Beta.

Vantage beta is a million miles away from where Directorypress is at. Its on version 7 so Vantage has a lot of catching up to do to get the essential features for a successful directory theme.

If Vantage is styled better(one thing I don't like about Directorypress) and uses many of DP's good points such as claim a listing, it could be awesome.

I wouldn't rush to move away from DP yet though based on whats currently on offer.

Unregistered
    I own Directorypress and have the Vantage Beta.

Vantage beta is a million miles away from where Directorypress is at. Its on version 7 so Vantage has a lot of catching up to do to get the essential features for a successful directory theme.

If Vantage is styled better(one thing I don't like about Directorypress) and uses many of DP's good points such as claim a listing, it could be awesome.

I wouldn't rush to move away from DP yet though based on whats currently on offer.

I agree with you.
    Vantage demo doesn't impress me comparing to directorypress.
    are you sure "claim a listing" feature in directorypress ?

Anyways, hope vantage team makes a better product which helps having a healthy competition.

Thanks
    It's quite lame to compare Directorypress and Vantage Beta since the result is very clear. It's like comparing Pentium 4 to dual core where Vantage Beta is the Dual core. http://www.imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by copperhead View Post
    It's quite lame to compare Directorypress and Vantage Beta since the result is very clear. It's like comparing Pentium 4 to dual core where Vantage Beta is the Dual core. http://www.imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif
    How much of a tool do you look now?

Thread Information