Thread: Disable registration/questions

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Disable registration/questions

Hi

If i was to disable the registration and allow users to post an ad without registering how would the user edit their advert again.

Also is the an option to disable the commenting bit i see below in ads detailed pages i don't think the commenting section make any scense unless you created a movie commenting or someting.

Would i be able to change the wordings e.g. on the search function on homepage word displayed search classifieds i would rather have lets say enter location maybe. Would i also be may be add more function to the search rather then keywords lets say search location, search with pictures on.

Hopefully someone can help me answer these question would be greatfull.

Thanks

Re: Disable registration/questions

Guest would not be able to edit there ads, there would be no way to do this. You can turn off commenting yet. Yes you may also chnage any text inside the theme and add for function to the search :)
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks taylerj for taking time out to answer my questions

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roman2009
    Thanks taylerj for taking time out to answer my questions
    No problem.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thread Information