Thread: Discount with Hostgator

Unregistered

Discount with Hostgator

Hi....I need to buy the jobroller theme and saw the discount offer for signing up with hostgator. I figure what the heck, ill need the hosting anyway. But im wondering two things -- 1. do i have to sign up for an annual plan, a two year, something special, or is the month to month ok, and 2. if i were to sign up ASAP, how long would it take to get the discount code with appthemes? If it would take long, id be better off just paying full price, because i need it to work on this weekend. Thanks :-)

Thanks
    Any hosting terms are based on what the hosting provider requires, we don't require you to sign up for a specific term as such..

Assuming you have provided all the relevant information in your email, turnaround time for your coupon is typically 24-48 hours.

You can read more specifics about the hosting promo here: Current Promotions | AppThemes

Thanks
    Hello where can we find some discounted themes?We don't need to signup for hostgator I think. :Dhttp://www.imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Unregistered
    thanks, i signed up, so hopefully ill be getting that soon :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    As far as I know, no other discount coupon is available except for the hosting and theme translators discount.

Quote Originally Posted by brainmaniac View Post
    Hello where can we find some discounted themes?We don't need to signup for hostgator I think. :Dhttp://www.imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information