Thread: Doubts

Unregistered

Doubts

Hello, I'm from Brazil and want to use as a tool ClassiPress Theme.
    I have questions about language and payments.

- The language pack is working (pt_BR or PT) to the latest version of the theme?
    - I want to implement the PagSeguro UOL (www.pagseguro.com.br) as payment tool, and have technical resources to implement this. Matters for the feature after you installed? They can offer me any discount or something?
    - The payment of the license can be parceled out the credit card?
    - Security settings do not work if you use the theme in pt_BR or PT?

Ouvir
    Ler foneticamente

Thanks
    We have literally just received the pt_BR translation file for 3.0.5.2, so it just needs to be tested and posted up on our languages page which I will try and organize tonight.

This payment gateway you mention as you say, is something you would have to customize yourself as it's not an available option with the default theme. I'm not sure what you mean about the discount?

Yes you can purchase any of our themes using PayPal or credit card.

Use of the .mo language files should not have any effect on your sites security settings, no.

Unregistered

Doubts

- About the discount, I expressed it badly. Interest for you to add PagSeguro UOL as the optional gateway to the theme? For customers in Brazil is more important than PayPal.
    - About buying, I wonder if I can parcel out the credit card. 2, 3 or more quotes.

Ouvir
    Ler foneticamente

Thread Information