Thread: doubts

MARCOS SILVA

doubts

I wonder if this thema has the option to request the registration of e-mail clients to access the offers? allows companies to register their offerings and copun? has timing validity of offers and copun? Brazil has the Portuguese language? would you offer a discount for this thema?

Thanks
    The Clipper admin dashboard settings allow you to choose whether or not customers need to be registered in order to post a coupon, however there is no option to restrict viewing coupons to registered only users. The coupon posting form allows for an expiry date for the coupon to be set.

Yes we currently have a Portuguese Brazilian language file available for Clipper here. Although we do offer translator discounts, one of our support staff already provides the Portuguese Brazilian language files for all of our themes and can also offer support in this language. The only other promotion we have running is related to WordPress Hosting. Thanks.

marcos silva

clipper

is how I see the administrative area of the clipper? I have to add other forms of payment? is to change this way of showing the ads in a column for 2 or 3 columns? comes with manual installation and use?

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    The Clipper admin dashboard settings allow you to choose whether or not customers need to be registered in order to post a coupon, however there is no option to restrict viewing coupons to registered only users. The coupon posting form allows for an expiry date for the coupon to be set.

Yes we currently have a Portuguese Brazilian language file available for Clipper here. Although we do offer translator discounts, one of our support staff already provides the Portuguese Brazilian language files for all of our themes and can also offer support in this language. The only other promotion we have running is related to WordPress Hosting. Thanks.

marcos silva

Cliper

get me a coupon discount buy me 01 theme clippers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marcos silva View Post
    is how I see the administrative area of the clipper? I have to add other forms of payment? is to change this way of showing the ads in a column for 2 or 3 columns? comes with manual installation and use?
    You can view the front end and administrative demos for Clipper via the theme page here. There are currently no built in payment gateways so it would require customization of the default theme on your part at this time. There are no additional layout options as you describe, so this would also require customization of the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by marcos silva View Post
    get me a coupon discount buy me 01 theme clippers.
    The only promotions we have available at this time are related to WordPress Hosting and AppThemes translations. Thanks.

Thread Information