Thread: Doubts before buying

Paulo Fernandes

Doubts before buying

Good Night,

I researched it on my site ranked using the system and found that you surfing the web.

1) I am developing a site where the ClassiPress wanted to know if is possible or if there is already a form of ranking or scoring of the best companies elected by the users / buyers.

2) Another point is, if a user could leave a comment or your experience when buying a product in the ad so that it serves as a reference for future visitors.

3) Is there a model out what comes standard on ClassiPress?

4) There are two values ​​ClassiPress ?..... Is this a version issue?

Thank you and waiting,
    Paulo fernandes/Brazil

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi,

There is no way to rank a user/customer/poster at the moment. Could you please explain what you mean by " Is there a model out what comes standard on ClassiPress?" ? Also which values are you referring to? There is only one version of ClassiPress.

Paulo Fernandes

RES: retorno: as dúvidas antes de comprar

Good afternoon,

Thanks for the feedback.

About the rating, you've seen or know someone who can do? ... It reamente of importance to the project if I could get it.

On the issue and whether there is any template / layout / colors outside the standard layout and can buy other types of layout.

On the value was refernte's what I was talking about.
    http://www.appthemes.com/cp/signup.php

Another doubt is that the forum could not find how to install ClassiPress is already in an existing site.
    I have a wordpress site where I will create a menu page and want to place a link pointing to the menu ... is possible ClassiPress?

grateful,
    Paul Fernandes

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Yes some users tried to create this feature (rating+ClassiPress) using third party plugins but i cannot tell you for sure if they succeeded. About the installation, since ClassiPress is a theme you will have to install it in a separate installation in a different directory. Besides the default red theme there are more, unfortunately you cannot view them in the demo site.

Thread Information