Thread: Editing Fields

Unregistered

Editing Fields

Hi

Sorry just a few questions

1 - Is it possible to edit fields in the submit a job page, eg remove fields and change names? would also like to remove the search filter tick boxes or rename the filter titles eg: from internship to work experience etc

2 - Also is it possible to hide contact details for adverts unless the user has logged in?

3 - Is it possible to force a user to log in to reply to adverts or is this already the case?

4 - What are the benefits of getting the psd files? can I get these later?

Many Thanks

Nick

PS Any possible update as to how long till Jobroller v1.4 is released - the separate user logins of job seeker or employer would be very useful and I know this is an update of v1.4

Thanks again cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. You can create, rename or edit fields except the core fields such as the price, description, location fields.

2. These are not default options but it can be implemented through code customization.

3. Yes there is an option for that in the admin.

4. The PSD files are just Classipress design templates that can be used by designers to redesign the theme and in the absence of it does not affect the core functions of the theme.

For the themes release update you may check it here WordPress Theme Release Status | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information