Thread: Email system and other features

Unregistered

Email system and other features

I am thinking of converting my established directory to the Vantage theme but had some questions I could not find answers to:

1. How robust is the email notification system? Can it be configured to automatically send notifications of expiring featured links, with payment links to renew? Automatically send emails up submissions to upgrade to a featured listing? Etc.
    2. Can I set up separate types of submissions, say a web only and full business listings option, with each having a different submission form and then a different display type for the listing?
    3. Do you do paid custom modifications if I need them? Can I pay you to help import/convert the data from my old site?

Thanks

Thanks
    1. There are currently no email settings configurable from the Vantage admin dashboard, but there is an expiry email sent relating to listings (not including upgrade options). Any modifications to the existing emails would require customization of the default theme files at this time.

2. You can create a custom form related to category but the listing display is essentially the same (apart from the additional fields you have added).

3. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they will be able to provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information