Thread: Employment services

Unregistered

Employment services

I have have a recruiting and events business and just develop my wordpress website. I'm also developing an employment job services side to post job openings with companies/employers in the community and charge a fee for those postings. I have researched your theme application and like it a lot compare to other themes and their reviews. I am hiring a marketing company to target those companies/employers that post positions with other site with my pricing campaign of our job posting services. Can I intergrate other job posting from other sites like the demo Illustrates from Simply Hired so my site does not look plain and no postings until we start to post positions for companies/employers that pay for the services. Can you respond to my email address at miguel@americasbusinessportal.com Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Jobroller theme currently supports Indeed.com out of the box (not Simply hired) and so you can still have contents while you are still waiting for companies/employers that pay for the services.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information