Thread: To entitle for the 50% dicount!

budakboy

To entitle for the 50% dicount!

How long we need to subscribe with the suggested hosting provider? Actually i got my own good hosting provider already. Can i just go for only a month? tq

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may try checking the respective host's Terms of Service.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

budakboy

Just let me know if classipress have special promo k hehe

Waiting for special promo...tq

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    As far as I know, no special promo is in the offing yet and so I guess you may just have to wait a bit for that.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

budakboy

Tq but i don`t have choice =(

Actually i can`t afford for that amount since i`m from Malaysia and when we convert to Malaysian ringgit it will be around MYR220++ and it a litle bit costly. I love your theme so much but for the time being i can`t afford and i just can buy it during offer for 50% less. I just can`t afford.

Now URL REMOVED having December offer for 50% less (using coupon). All my friend suggest that theme since the feature it`s almost the same. BUT!!!! i love your theme better. Hope you guys will do some promotion maybe for Christmas huhuhu...

i love your theme... i love your theme... i love your theme

just let me know when you got offer k. Tq

budakboy

Huhu

Quote Originally Posted by budakboy View Post
    Now URL REMOVED having December offer for 50% less (using coupon). All my friend suggest that theme since the feature it`s almost the same. BUT!!!! i love your theme better. Hope you guys will do some promotion maybe for Christmas huhuhu...
    Their offer for $39.50 (December coupon) =(

Thread Information