Thread: Events after Business Registration

Unregistered

Events after Business Registration

Hi,

it is possible to restrict the possibility to add one or more events
    only if you are logged in as an owner of a bussiness-listing?
    That means: You must have a business-listing before you are able to post an event.

Will this Users integrate into the user-adminstration of Wordpress,
    so they can also use a forum like bb-press or something like this on the same webpage?

Thanks

Uwe

Thanks
    There are no restrictions/settings for what you describe built into the theme, so it would require customization on your part if you were looking to implement something like this. The theme uses the native WordPress user functionality, however we don't officially support third party plugins, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all such plugins will work out of the box. Whilst you could potentially use forum plugins as mentioned, you may need additional customization for them to display/function properly. Thanks.

Unregistered

but..

But this will make a lot of sense.

First you have to buy a business-listing - and then you're able to add your events, courses, trips _assigned_ to your business-profile.
    Combined with a contact- / or even an order-form, this will be -IMHO- a killer-directory app-theme, making even small business-homepages obsolete.

What will be a dream!? - This functionality without having to buy a theme. Make this a plug-in!
    I'm actually using Woo-Themes "Delicious-Magazine", because it is perfect for my site. I'm not going to change this - but i would really like the functionality of Vantage inside.
    So for now, i have to set up a second wp-core inside a sub-directory, have to do a lot of css-stuff and don't get a seamless user-integration!?

Do you see the huge potential? E.g. for language-schools, nlp-trainers, driving-schools etc. pp.!?

Thanks
    Sounds great ;) I can't really give you feedback on whether or not these things will happen, as it's not part of our plans at this point in time, but good to hear some thoughts on it. Thanks.

Thread Information