Thread: Events with calendar & homepage

Rachel

Events with calendar & homepage

Hi,

I already have the WP events manager pro. I would quite like to try & integrate it with this theme as it has a geo search option & calendar. I'm guess it probably wouldnt work & so is worth trying, but do you know of a way I could make it work. The WP events manager wasn't cheap so it wouldnt make sense purchasing a new theme if they can't be integrated & I like the geo search.

Also, I noticed that on your search option in the header it said city, but it doesn't say country. My directory is international. Is there a way of refininig the search.

And lastly, I don't like the home page as it is currently set up. I certainly would like the big map. Is it possible to add a slider to that instead. Is it possible to change the layout a bit. Also, sorry if I missed this one, but do you have 'featured' widgets?

Thanks

Thanks
    AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the plugin you mention will definitely be compatible with Vantage. There has been mention of the plugin being used with Vantage, but it appears that additional modifications would be required to make it work/display properly.

The "Near" search in Vantage actually shows "City, Country" as seen on the demo here. Outside of the refine distance radius option in the location results page, there aren't other additional location options built into the theme at this time. On a related note there is a Multi-City AV plugin available for Vantage in the AppThemes marketplace.

You can certainly modify the theme layout through customization if you wish. You can read more about this here. Thanks.

Thread Information