Thread: Exclusive ability?

Unregistered

Exclusive ability?

I want to break my site up between college students listings and apartment complexes/real estate agent listings. How can I use this to monitor who signs up? Can I add other functions in the future like an RSS feed for apartment ratings from yelp? Can I have someone create a tool and eventually add it to the site that allows people to enter in what they want and have it run through our database and provide the best 3 apartments?

Thanks
    Presumably you are referring to the Vantage theme? I'm not entirely clear on what you mean by "monitor" those who sign up, but there is no function which will separate registered users automatically. Based on the description of functions you have outlined, these would certainly require customization of the theme at this time. Our themes are not encrypted, so you can modify them to add extra features and functions if you wish. In doing so, we would recommend the use of a child theme in order to not lose all of your modifications when updating the theme versions. Thanks.

Thread Information