Thread: Facebook integration

Unregistered

Facebook integration

Hello, I'm making a research for the best theme to buy for my classified ads page. What I want is to extend the capabilities so my ads automatically get posted to a Facebook page using the Facebook plugin, although I found out that with some themes which support front-end publishing and custom post types don't support the Social Publisher function of the plugin. What about classipress theme?
    I also want to ask if there is the possibility to automatically remove expired ads after some days. If there is no such possibility do you have a department which can be paid to expand my themes possibilities?
    Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Members of our community have mentioned using plugins such as Twitterfeed or the RSS Graffiti app to achieve auto posting to facebook, so it is possible to do. In your ClassiPress settings you can set it so that expired ads are sent back to draft mode (unpublished) from your site. In terms of other customizations, AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information