feature

Hi,
    Is it possible to sell a pack to recruiters that include for example:

1 ads + 100 cv browsing

or for example :

1 ad + full cv browsing during 4 days

Thanks

Thanks
    Job Plans and resume plans are set up separately within the JobRoller admin settings (as seen on the JobRoller admin demo: http://demos.appthemes.com/jobroller...e=pricing-plan), and resume/cv browsing is not limited to numbers, more a time frame. You may wish to note the optional AppThemes coupons plugin if you're looking to offer your recruiters a special deal http://marketplace.appthemes.com/plu...hemes-coupons/. Thanks.

Unregistered

thanks

thanks for your answer.

I've looked at the coupon addon but it doesnt do what I'd want unfortunately.

It's a pity because many professional job board offer to recruiter to pay per a fixed amount of resumes browsing.

If we let them browse the resumes for a limited time frame, they have all the time to browse ALL the resumes for a small price...

Unregistered
    Could your team of coders code me such a feature eventually ?

Thanks

Thanks
    AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks, I've contacted one of your partner, he said that's long/hard to code, but he told it could be achieved by using the plugin called S2Member.

I searched for S2member+Jobroller on Google and all the results that came are reffering to your appthemes forum, which I can't have access to since I'm not a customer yet...

Is there a way to have more information about how to use SéMember with Jobroller to restrict the resumes browsing by numbers please?

Thanks
    From searching the forums, most of the conversation around s2Member is also in conjunction with the FXtender pro plugin offered in the AppThemes Marketplace, as it has integration built into the plugin which otherwise wouldn't be there with JobRoller alone:

S2Member IntegrationRestrict access for adding new online Resumes
    Restrict access for uploading Resume/CV files
    You're welcome to direct questions specifically relating to this to the FXtender Pro developer in the comments section of that marketplace page, as they can best clarify how this works. Thanks.

Thread Information