Thread: Feature articles and other questions.

dr.pepper

Feature articles and other questions.

Hi
    I'm very interested in buy your app/theme, but I need to know some info:

- Ads list criteria at home page: I need to know if there are ordered by date of creation, update date (or other). The reason is one of the features I wish to have is give to the user the possibility of his ad "go to top of the list" when updating, and so display that list ordered by update date for example.

- How works featured ads in home page: for example can you configure the option of publish ad for free and a (cost) option to display his ad in 'featured ads' scroll list?

- Is implemented an option to display "featured sellers"?

Many thanks in advance
    Regards.

dr.pepper
    I'm sorry

Other question I need is:

- Is there a seach by location or state?

Regards.

dr.pepper
    Sorry again, the questions are about Classipres theme.
    Regards,

Thanks
    Ads are listed in the order by which they are posted, so the newest appear at the top first. If someone pays to relist their ad, then this can move the listing to the top. Outside of that, featuring the ad is the way by which customers can pay to have their listing more visible on the homepage.

Yes, you can offer free ads with only payment required for featured listings if you wish. There is no featured sellers widget available at this time.

The advanced search functionality can be seen in the category view page as shown in the ClassiPress demo here, on the right hand sidebar as "refine results". You can search locations and custom fields as determined by the site admin. Thanks :)

dr.pepper
    Hi
    Excellent, I see now, many thanks.

So, just to get sure, (sorry for too many questions), that's mean you can configure for example:

- Publish an ad for free.
    - Set payment for get the ad in "Featured listings" (the one with horizontal scroll).
    - Set payment for 'relist' the ad (set it to the top of "Just listed" column) (also this option can be configured for free?)

Regards.

Thanks
    No problem, questions are welcome :)

Yes you can allow free ads, and for a featured ad charge (even if ad is free), and the price for relisting an ad is determined by the original price the customer paid for their ad.

You can find the settings for everything on the pricing page, where under the "Pricing Model" tab there is the option "Only charge for featured ads". Thanks.

Thread Information