Thread: Featured Ads

Thanks

Featured Ads

I've already bought it, but here it goes anyways:

The demo only has 1 featured ad active, if there are more than 2 will they have the same colour of highlighting? It would be ideal to have a run of 3-5 colours and if there are multiple feature ads that come up on the main page or even in the search results, they won't be the same colour and blend in together..

And a side bar to that:

I would like to see featured ads being one category and I think highlighting of regular ideas should be a seperate add-on .. I could see a number of companies wanting to highlight their ad, but if the category isn't popular they would be less likely to go the route of the fully featured ad.

And the last question surrounding featured ads:

I'm sure its possible, but can it be customized to a point where the featured ads area at the top could be re-arranged to show, as an example, the 3 most recent 'featured' ads for each of the cateogories you have.. (ie, full-time, part-time, free lance) instead of it all being one big list..

Thanks, peace out.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    In terms of styling you can definitely do what you want with the theme since there are no encrypted codes.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information