Thread: Featured images for events or in the sidebar

Unregistered

Featured images for events or in the sidebar

Hi,

1) I was having a look at your demo & I noticed that the events only have the calender dates, but not the featured image. That doesn't look nice. Is there any way to show both the calender dates & the featured image?

2) Also, I noticed that in the sidebar there are no recent listings, popular listings, featured or related listings widgets. Neither are there any widgets for the events or a calendar widget. As that is pretty standard nowadays with any type of WP theme, I found that strange. Could you please tell me what widgets do you offer?

3) There are also no related posts of any type at the end of listings? That is a shame. Is there any way to get around that?

4) Is it possible to use a background image & upload a different header? If not, is it possible to make the header area transparent so that you can see the background image instead?

5) Is it possible to add any custom fields to the listings or events on the submission page? If so, is it possible to control those custom fields e.g. charge for extra image uploads, social network links or video etc?

6) Could I add a image slider to the homepage instead of the map, but still have the map on a different page through a shortcode or something similar?

7) Is there an advanced search option?

It is a lovely theme, so even if you don't offer some of these features at the moment, are there any plans of adding them in the near future?

Thanks,

Rachel

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1) Vantage is not encrypted, so if you do with to make modifications from the default, you are free to do so as you wish.

2) You can view the available widgets from the Vantage admin demo here.

3) - 6) Again these are not default features of the theme and would involve customization on your part. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes.

7) The existing advanced search appears in the location search sidebar as shown on the demo here, where you can refine the search radius. Thanks.

We're always looking at additional features/ functionality for our themes and these can either be potentially developed into the theme itself in future releases, or offered as an optional add-on from either AppThemes or one of our marketplace developers in the AppThemes marketplace. Thanks.

Thread Information