Thread: Features?

Rudolf

Features?

Hi, Vantage seems about to be released, but I'm deciding for a business listing theme and, if possible, would like to know if the features of Vantage are available?

I saw the /releases/ page, but it is safe to say you'll release it very soon?

tranks!

Unregistered

Don't Hold Your Breath

If you're looking to launch a business directory site in the next month or two I wouldn't wait for Vantage. It's being constantly pushed further and further. It would be nice if they would put the original launch they had on this theme and the newest launch date. Some of the members here have been waiting over a year for Vantage.

Rudolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
    Hi, Vantage seems about to be released, but I'm deciding for a business listing theme and, if possible, would like to know if the features of Vantage are available?

I saw the /releases/ page, but it is safe to say you'll release it very soon?

tranks!
    never mind, bought another one

Unregistered

Which one?

Hi Rudolph,

Which theme did you end up buying out of interest as I also cant wait too long for Vantage to be released.

Cheers
    Chris

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Rudolph,

Which theme did you end up buying out of interest as I also cant wait too long for Vantage to be released.

Cheers
    Chris
    +1 for this, although I know AppThemes probably wouldn't want the name of their competitor on their forums, but at the same time, they have done a disservice to their existing customers with the constant delays.

If you can't post it here, would you mind sending an email to a gmail address that starts with frsaxon?

Thanks
    By them time you get tired of the buggy theme you just bought, vantage will be released. They just posted on Twitter the pushed the Beta out for testing, which means it will be out to us very soon (by the end of month).

Unregistered

By The End Of The Month

Quote Originally Posted by boxbust View Post
    By them time you get tired of the buggy theme you just bought, vantage will be released. They just posted on Twitter the pushed the Beta out for testing, which means it will be out to us very soon (by the end of month).
    You're probably right - it will be out by the end of the month - the question is..... wait for it!!!

WHAT MONTH?

Unregistered

Beta tester for vantage

Hi Guys,

I am a customer and have used classipress heaps. Hanging out for vantage. Can you please add me to beta testing interactive_marketing@hotmail.com. I have a registered account with appthemes under this email.

Regards,

Stephen

Unregistered

Competitor

I'd love to purchase Vantage and I am waiting for the release date, but please do email me the competitor's link.

bradthebluefish@yahoo.com

Thread Information