Thread: Features?

Unregistered

Features?

Hi,

I would like to ask if it is possible to manage the following in Vantage before I purchase the theme:

1. Editing the existing Create Listing form to make Logotype and images upload as featured options
    2. Can I choose to have other layouts beside existing listing on the front page?
    3. Time limited publishing in 1, 3, 6 and 12 month
    4. Is it possible to have the same image scroll used in Clipper Featured Coupons also in Vantage?
    5. Replacing the Google map to place it bellow the content
    6. Does the theme support languages written in a Right To Left (RTL) direction?

I appreciate your prompt reply.

Ken

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi Ken,

1.There is no option to limit the number of images at the moment.
    2.You can change the color of the background the logo image and theme's colors.
    3.This feature is not supported yet.
    4.There is no built in slider with Vantage, but you can add your own with the use of a plugin or modification of the code.
    5.This will require editing the theme's files.
    6.We are working on creating an RTL version of the theme but there is no ETA.

Please let me know if you need more information about the theme.

Unregistered
    Thanks Dimitris,

However, I should clarify my following 2 questions:

1. There is an existing submit form already provided by you. However, can I edit the existing "Create Listing" form to add couple of new boxes or I have to create new forms from the scratch?
    2. The provided front page lists a number of companies. Are there any possibilities to change how the listing is presented on the front page? For example the companies could be presented as NOD based (example: http://demo.arrastheme.com)

Moreover, where can I find information regarding your development plans for Vantage?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Ken

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi Ken,

1.Vantage comes with a custom form builder, you can check how it works in this video.You can also play with it from the back end demo.
    2.There are no built in options to change the display of listings but you can change the css/php files to customize the look and feel.

You can check the Theme Release Status page and our blog for news about the themes.

Please let me know if you have more questions about the theme.

Thread Information