Thread: Features and functionality questions

Thanks

Features and functionality questions

I posted these Vantage related questions on the blog but I think the forum may be more appropriate for them.

Regarding the ratings:
    1. Can we enable/disable star ratings per directory or even per listing?

2. Are the ratings per listing calculated as an average of every user submitted rating?

3. Can we specify who can rate a listing (registered, unregistered, admin, etc)?

4. Can the rating star icon be changed via the admin menu?

General:
    5. Will users be able to post comments under each listing and will the star rank they assigned to it appear with their comment?

6. Can regular users or even the admin post listings for any business they wish (of course yes) or is it geared towards the business owner submitting their own listing?

7. Is it possible to show the number of listings on the main page perhaps in a widget?

8. Will we be able to turn off the location function for specific categories? I would like to include products/movies reviews and ranking as well.

9. Ranking per category. Will it be possible (via a widget?) to show the top ranked listing for the currently viewed category? Or at least, can we sort by highest ranked for a given category?

10. Will it be possible to add a custom field for listings that can only be edited by the admin? For example, if I wanted to add an affiliate link to a post made by a user but do not want them be able to change it/add their own?

11. Will we be able to use postid# for individual posts?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    The developing team has not yet released any specifics on the features that are to be included in the release except for those mentioned in the blog post.

I may try to get an update and post it here once I do.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Contact form?

Will Vantage have a "contact listing owner" feature similar to ClassiPress?

In my view, this feature is of huge significance - it's the only measurable way of a paying advertiser determining how their paid listing is working for them.

Thanks

Please help!!

Is it possible to add a multisite option in ad category section admin panel?
    Is there any hook by which I can implement this?
    I want to implement a functionality where I can add
    ad category for multiple sites.I am running a classipress in multisite wordpress.
    Please help me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sauravlnp View Post
    Is it possible to add a multisite option in ad category section admin panel?
    Is there any hook by which I can implement this?
    I want to implement a functionality where I can add
    ad category for multiple sites.I am running a classipress in multisite wordpress.
    Please help me.
    Please note that the pre-sales forum is not intended for support related questions. If you require assistance, please log into the AppThemes forums with the account used to purchase your theme and post in the "ClassiPress Questions & Troubleshooting" section and our team will be happy to assist further. Thank you.

Thread Information