Thread: Features of Vantage

Unregistered

Features of Vantage

Hi. before making a purchase of the Vantage single theme I would like to know answers to the following questions please as I cant see them written anywhere:

1. Can I add a Facebook link to listings front page?
    2. Can I add a region search, for example, add a field Eastern Suburbs ? And are the searches useable in Australia?
    3. Can miles be Kilometeres?
    4. How many heirachy categories can I have?
    5. can Paypal be accepted as payments?
    6. What happens after 12 months with updates, do i pay another $99 for the year?
    7. Is this easy for the dummy to set up?

Thanks

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. If you're referring to a Facebook login link, this is not built into the theme, however you can find plugins such as social connect as mentioned on our recommended plugins page which offers this functionality. Otherwise, adding a standard link to Facebook could be added in the form of a widget if you wanted, or through customization if you wanted placement elsewhere.

2. There is already a location search field on the default homepage, with the optional header map as shown on the Vantage demo site, so anything outside of that would require customization.

3. The advanced search, visible in the location search sidebar does allow a distance radius search which you can set to kilometers (the demo site shows miles but this can be changed within the Vantage admin dashboard).

4. Ultimately, as many as you like. There is no restriction as such.

5. Yes, the PayPal payment gateway is included by default, however you can also purchase additional payment gateway plugins from the AppThemes marketplace.

6. If you purchase a single theme license (standard or developer), then the subscription renewal fee is $29 if you wish to have a further 12 months of support and theme updates after the initial 12 month period has expired.

7. Yes ;) But to get an idea of what is involved, you're welcome to check out the theme installation documentation here. Thanks.

Thread Information