Thread: Features I would like to have

Berani

Features I would like to have

Hi,

I am considering buying Classipress but I would like to know if the following features are present or if they will be in the next release:

1. Setting ads to never expire

2. Creating custom user roles (I need a role which isn't able to post ads for instance)

3. Selection of desired role (X, Y, Z etc.) upon registration. Example: Buyer and Seller.

5. Create custom user registration forms (add custom fields) and decide which form to present based on the selected role from the previous step.

6. New user registration approval and set if this is mandatory for each role

7. Customize/adding custom fields (radiobuttons, checkboxes, textfields, pulldown menuīs etc.) to the sidebar contact form (already read in a different topic this isnīt a standard feature, but will it be in the next release?

8. Filtering options including metadata (custom fields) to put on any desired page. For instance checkboxes to only show the categories of which the filter applies to the ads inside the categories.

It's a lot, I know :) I tried to search the existing topics but it searched the entire forum instead of just the presales thread so it was hard for me to find what I needed.
    I need to know if these features are present or if it's relatively easy to achieve by modding. These features would really make it complete for me, and I think some other people as well :)

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. In the Classipress admin settings you can disable the "Prune Ads" option and with that the ads will remain though they would be marked as expired.
    2-3. No option on this yet and by default the registered user role is a contributor. There might be a plugin that can do this.
    5. There is no option on this yet and may require additional coding and or through the use of plugin to implement.
    6. Not an option but there is a plugin to moderate user registration.
    7. Implementation of certain feature is dependent upon the number of users requesting and voting for it.
    8. Classipress already includes an advanced search filter of which you can check at the demo page.

For additional features, you may post a request on it at the ideas exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/forums/84267-classipress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information