Thread: Fee options and expiring ads automatically

Whitewall

Fee options and expiring ads automatically

I would like to have following options for paid advertising, how easily they are done with ClassiPress?

1) I would like to have all classified ads expire after 90 days and the advetisesr would be informed few days before the expiration if they like to renew the ads.

2) I would like to have basic ad to have for example just one image upload but advertisers could buy a premium ad with more image uploads. There could be packages for 5, 10 or more image uploads available. When ad expires they would have an option to pay for the next 90 days period.

3) I would like to have different fees for private advertisers and business advertisers. Can this be achieved with categories in a way that for example all ads for "classic cars" category would be listed in the same listing but there would be sub-categories for private and business with different fees?

Thanks
    1) By default, the email notification is sent when the ad actually expires (as this is triggered when the ad itself expires and goes back to draft mode), but membership/subscription expiry reminders are sent prior to actual expiry.

2) The current ad pack options do not have additional options for the number of images.

3) You can set a price per category option, as well as allowing certain categories to be posted in only if a membership/subscription is purchased.

Any changes to the default functionality would require customization on your part. ClassiPress is not encrytped, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks :)

Thread Information