Thread: A few JobRoller questions.

Thanks

A few JobRoller questions.

I just have a few questions right now regarding the JobRoller theme.

1. I know that he payment system uses my PayPal account, but does the person/business posting an ad have to have a PayPal account, or can they have just use their own credit card?

2. How do refunds work with JobRoller if needed?

3. Is there any way to collect emails from people seeking jobs and can they make accounts on the website in addition to business posting ads making accounts?

4. Is there any way to require emails from people seeking jobs before they can view them?

5. If so, and I JobRoller allows collecting emails, do I need an email list such as AWeber to send emails/manage the list, or can I do that through WP and JobRoller?

6. I understand the Resume Database, but is there any way that I can set the resumes that people upload so that ONLY businesses that currently have a 30 day posting can view them until their posting is up?

Thank you!

Stephen

Thanks
    1. This can depend on the PayPal options allowed for your particular country. Some countries don't allow the credit card payment option.

2. Refunds between whom? If you have charged someone for job listings on your site, and they have paid but then change their mind, then refunds would of course be at your discretion.

3. JobRoller allows 2 different registration types, job seekers and job listers. All of these users will appear in the "Users" section of your WordPress admin. You also have the option for admin to be bcc'd in on all job applications via your JobRoller site.

4. Not by default, this would involve some customization of the theme in order to do this.

5. As mentioned aboved, user information is contained in the "Users" section of the wp-admin, so if you wanted to use these and form a mailing list this is not a function of JobRoller.

6. There is no specific option for this built into the theme, so again, this would require some customization on your part.

Thread Information