Thread: Few Queries related Job Roller

Unregistered

Few Queries related Job Roller

Hi,
    I take an overview of your Job roller theme; really it was a nice theme having full functionality in it which need in a job site.
    But I’ve two questions from you before buying it,
    1. I can’t see ‘Submit a Resume’ button on front-end. Let suppose if an employee comes to our site then he/she can upload their CV only. Would it show if we purchase??
    2. The next is, is there any option to hide employee personal detail to contact his/her??? Would it possible or not??
    3. How one can create their alerts, I mean if employer creates a job then how he/she can get alert?? Or If employee set its alert, the how he/she can get alerts??
    Hope to hear from you soon, Stay blessed have a nice day!!!
    Thank You!!!!

Thanks
    1. To clarify, the JobRoller demo site is automatically logged in with an employer account which is why you can't see any options to post a resume. When logged in, the job seeker can post (not upload) resumes from within their customer dashboard options.

2. You can set in the JobRoller admin options whether or not resumes are displayed to everyone, job seekers/employers, employers only, or those who have paid to view resumes. You can't hide specific contact information though.

3. What kind of alert are you referring to? It's job seekers who have job alerts as they are the ones applying for jobs, not employers. Please feel free to clarify. Thanks.

Thread Information