Thread: A few question on HireBee

Taramin

A few question on HireBee

Hi Team,
    I would like to buy your theme (HireBee) but I have a few questions before.

1. My site is for a marketplace for small jobs (babysitting, dog walking, house cleaning etc.). It will be like taskrabbit. Employer will post jobs and freelancer matching the criteria defined by the employer will be notified. They can then apply for the job if they are interested in. Is Hirebee the right theme for that?
    2. We require identity verification and in-person interview. So the freelancer account must be approved by admin and the account is enabled only after verification process has been done. Is it possible to do it with your theme?
    3. Photo for freelancer is mandatory. The account will be disabled until a photo has been uploaded.
    4. Is there a calendar for posted job? For example, I need a babysitter for the 5th of November, I can select the date on a calendar and see which freelancer is available.
    5. Freelancer will pay a monthly fee to subscribe to our website. We will not take any commission from tasks/jobs. Is it possible?
    6. Is it possible to search for a freelancer by spoken language? Is it possible to add a field for spoken language?
    7. Is it possible to search for a freelancer by skills?
    8. Can a freelancer change his hourly rate while negotiating for a given job? For example: My hourly rate is 30$ but the employer agrees to give me the job for 25$. Is it possible? Also, is it possible to negotiate a fixed price?
    9. If a skill for a freelancer is not displayed in the skill list, can he add it?
    10. Is it possible to geolocate a freelancer?

Cheers!

Devrim

Thanks
    You can get a good overview of the themes functionality on this blog post as well as the HireBee theme information page which includes links to the front and back end demo.

In answer specifically to your questions:

1. Yes, the theme is suitable for this purpose.
    2. The theme uses the native WordPress user functionality, so anyone can register if it's enabled, so therefore there is no verification before allowing actual registration built into the theme. This would require customization on your part.
    3. Not a feature of the theme to disable an account automatically based on lack of a profile pic.
    4. This is also not a feature of the theme.
    5. You can create plans for people listing projects, and sell credit plans to freelancers, but not specifically a monthly fee as such.
    6. There is a custom form feature for proposals where you can set custom fields, and freelancers can add tags to their information or in the description which can be searched.
    7. If you look in the sidebar of the HireBee demo site "Find Freelancers", you'll see the option to refine the search by skills
    8. If the freelancer has applied for the proposal then it's the lister who can change the hourly rate anyway, but the freelancer can edit their proposal
    9. Yes they can edit their profile.
    10. This is not built into the theme specifically. Thanks.

Thread Information