Thread: Few Questions

Unregistered

Few Questions

Will i be able to have custom membership options like $30 for 30 days and $45 for 60 days ?
    Is there a way i can i have dashboard for the applicants as well, where clients can search for the applicants ?
    I already have a website based on word press and was wondering if i can make this part of the website or will need a another installation of wordpress?
    Can i use the social login for applicants ? it brings me back to my 2nd question :)

Thanks
    For pricing plans such as you describe, these would be more "Job Packs" as opposed to membership options, as this is the feature currently available in JobRoller as you can see from the JobRoller admin demo here.

There isn't currently a feature for different member types, however there are plans for this in a future release of JobRoller.

JobRoller, like all of our themes, requires its own instance of WordPress to run. The solution in your case, if you intended to keep your existing homepage, could be to install JobRoller in a subdirectory and create the links between them..

e.g.
    www.yourdomain.com <== Your homepage
    www.yourdomain.com/jobs < Your JobRoller installation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    For pricing plans such as you describe, these would be more "Job Packs" as opposed to membership options, as this is the feature currently available in JobRoller as you can see from the JobRoller admin demo here.

There isn't currently a feature for different member types, however there are plans for this in a future release of JobRoller.

JobRoller, like all of our themes, requires its own instance of WordPress to run. The solution in your case, if you intended to keep your existing homepage, could be to install JobRoller in a subdirectory and create the links between them..

e.g.
    www.yourdomain.com <== Your homepage
    www.yourdomain.com/jobs < Your JobRoller installation
    Thanks Much Pepsi for the answers

Thread Information