Thread: few questions...

Unregistered

few questions...

Hello,
    I have some few questions before purchasing your theme, and I will be glad if they are answered accurately.

1. Would your AppThemes Logo/name be visible anywhere (including admin panel) on purchased theme?

2. Apart from ClassiPress WordPress Theme and PSD Version, do you also have the html (website template) version?

3. Does your ClassiPress Theme have a mobile version? ie (If I install ClassiPress can people assess it on their mobile phone)?

4. If people can pay to post an Ad, can the visitors (buyers) pay for their searched products on the website?

5. Can you give me the link of your most reliable programmer/developer?

6. I am not a programmer. So if I download your PSD file can I modify it? If yes, would the changes take effect without any code modifications?

7. Can I change the look of the site with just the PSD files without code modifications. ie (trying to place a 720x90 banner on the centre bottom)?

Hope to get your reply ASAP.

Regards.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. The default logo is just a placeholder of which can be replaced by your own. There is no Appthemes Logo/or name in the admin panel.
    2. There is no HTML version of the theme.
    3. No mobile version yet but it can be accomplished using a plugin like WPtouch as what other users have done.
    4. Classipress is a classifieds platform and so there is no feature for the visitors (buyers) pay for their searched products on the website. However, some users were able to convert classipress into an ecommerce site using a plugin such as the ecommerce plugin.
    5. You can contact some of Appthemes certified partners here http://www.appthemes.com/partners/.
    6. The PSD theme is a template and so it has nothing to do or won't automatically change the theme design. You would still need a coder for that.
    7. Changing the look of the theme will definitely require code modifications.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information