Thread: A few questions

Thanks

A few questions

http://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
    Hi,
    Do you do customizations?

Does your application allow me to add RSS feeds from other sites like careerbuilder, simplyhired, etc…?
    Can I remove powered by?

Also, is it mobile friendly? If not, can you customize that and how much would it be?

Also, can you add apply by linkedin on the site in addition to the current apply?
    If you can how much will that be?

Are you offering any discounts on the Developers license?
    Is there a way I can reach you faster maybe by Skype or Phone? I am looking to make a fast decision, I am comparing you to a few other sites right now
    Would you be able to add login with Facebook and Linkedin?

Thanks,
    Mark

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hello,

1. Do you do customizations? No we do not, you may hire someone from our certified/community partners for that. There is also a specific forum for services like this.
    2. Does your application allow me to add RSS feeds from other sites like careerbuilder, simplyhired, etc…? Jobroller can import jobs from indeed using the built in integration tool.
    3. Can I remove powered by? Yes you can.
    4. Also, is it mobile friendly? Yes it is, but there is no mobile version of Jobroller from Appthemes. I think someone from the community developed a mobile version but i am not sure if it works 100%.
    5. Also, can you add apply by linkedin on the site in addition to the current apply? This feature is not supported and it will require modification of the code.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thread Information