Thread: A few questions about features

Unregistered

A few questions about features

Hello everyone,

Very nice work on this, but I have a few questions before purchase. Is it possible to do the following things:

1) Can it be set to that people cannot contact the ad poster before that ad poster has paid for his/her's ads?

2) Is it possible to set it so that if other people wants to put up an add that they have to purchase access to X amount of ads and not automatically unlimited ads as it looks like is now.

3) When someone contacting the ad displayer, the ad displayer receives an email. Is this possible to only have to work on the internal msg system and not use emails?

4) Is it possible to display pictures in the search results, as in GoldCart livesearch wordpress extension?

If not a yes to these questions, is it possible to quote us a price to have them implemented?

Thanks for taking your time to read my post.
    info@thinlinedata.com - Thinlinedata

Thanks
    1) You can set it so that ads are not published until payment has been made, which effectively means that people cannot contact them.

2) There is not currently an option for multiple ad purchases at the same time, although this is planned for a future release of ClassiPress. At this time, customers have to pay for each ad as it is posted, or not, if you have made ads free.

3) There is no built in internal messaging system.

4) I'm not familiar with GoldCart, but in terms of the search display, what you see on the demo is how it works out of the box. Any change to this would involve customization on your part.

AppThemes does not provide customization services, however you can find developers for hire on our Certified Partners Page.

Unregistered

Hire programmer

Hey everyone. We would like to hire a programmer that could help us code these things. If someone is interested please give a quote and we would be interested to hire them.

Unregistered

Edit

Sorry forgot to add that I can also be contacted on info@thinlinedata.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may just try contacting one of Appthemes certified partners here Certified WordPress Theme Partners | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information