Thread: Few questions about listing.

Unregistered

Few questions about listing.

Hello there,

I`m interested in purchasing Jobroller. I worked the demo and the free forum, but found no answers to my questions.

1. Is there a way for an employer to list multiple entries and pay for all of them at the end (add to cart - checkout)?
    2. I didn't find expiration date for an add? Is time frame possible to be set and modified based on subscription period and listing expiration?
    3. Is there an option for a prepaid job listing packs ... Such as 10 listings for xx$/month?

Thank you in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Currently not a feature yet but some users are already requesting for it and so it might be considered in the next version release.
    2. It is currently set for 30 days.
    3. Prepaid listing is not yet a feature.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thank you for the fast reply.
    However me as a HR agency, can't imagine that working. Lets say I have to do 50 job listings and pay for each one of them every time I`m done with the entry. That will take ages and no one is paying me to surf paypal. Even worse, I`ll have to explain the 50 transactions I`ve made and the waste of the whole day.

When can these features be expected?
    Is it possible to be done by a certified partner of yours and how much it will cost? Though I don`t feel like paying 100$ for the theme and another 1000$ for the feature ;)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may just ask the appthemes partners for a quote of the features that you want to be implemented.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information