Thread: a few questions before buy

Carlos Rarte

a few questions before buy

Hello, you're probably buying the script these days but I need to perform alguans questions:

1. I need that before the 30, 15 and 5 days to the expiration of the notice the owner gets an email notice that is to complete its publication. You can easily perform this modification in the cronjob?

2. I need to disable google maps for now because my city is not mapped yet.

3. I need that when a user registers to define customizable fields for extra information, such as phone 1, phone 2, phone 3., then the tab displayer in the owner

4. I need to run a newsletter, ClassiPress plugin works with any wordpress newsletter?

5. I need the order messages are customizable by the Property ID field in the form descente, it is easy to do?

6. can be divided into 2 columns the main page for display more ads

ClassiPress excellent job, sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina
    regards

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. No default features on this and so it my require customization.

2. The maps can be disabled by removing some codes in the files.

3. It can be done through the custom form.

4. There may be wordpress newsletter plugin that can work with Classipress such as this WordPress › Newsletter « WordPress Plugins . Thought it is yet to be verified if it is compatible with Classipress.

5-6. No default options on this and so it would require custom modification of the theme. There are no encrypted codes in the theme and so it can be customized according to your needs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information