Thread: Few Questions before i decide to buy clipper

Unregistered

Few Questions before i decide to buy clipper

Hi ,
    I am new here. I Decided to Start an Coupon Site . When i Googled I got majorly 3 theme names . So One Of 3 is Clipper & and other 2 from premium press. I have few Questions before I Spend Money. :P

1. why should i choose clipper over those themes. I mean Any Extra features??

2. Does Clipper is W3C & SEO Friendly

3. how much maximum discount i will get to purchase this theme.

4. any theme updates coming in recent days .if yes shall i wait .. or its very easy to upgrade?

5. where can i see showcase of clipper sites.. Excluding The listed one on ur site.. i want sites from other users.

Thanks
    1. Presumably you have been doing your research and checking out the features list for the themes, and if you haven't already done so, you can find the Clipper features on the main theme page here. We also have an AppThemes marketplace where you can purchase add-ons for our themes here.

2. Yes Clipper is W3C valid and SEO optimized.

3. The promotions we have available at this time are related to WordPress Hosting or AppThemes translations so you are welcome to check if either of these may apply.

4. You can find theme release status information here. Upgrades are relatively straightforward if you haven't customized the theme, but if you are planning to, we would recommend you create a child theme to avoid losing all of your modifications during an update.

5. The ones in the AppThemes customer showcase are submitted by customers, otherwise you're welcome to sift through the showcase thread and see if any are mentioned there. Thanks.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=pepsi;270504]1. Presumably you have been doing your research and checking out the features

Thanks for the reply.

Coming to coupons I prefer direct coupons.. as I have already a hostgator accounts

When I go to ur showcase there is 27coupons from india . But it doesn't seem to be a wordpresz site.. and completely diffrent to the demo theme.

Thanks
    We don't currently have any other offers available at this time outside of the promotions mentioned.

You're right, it appears the site submitted to us originally has changed since it was added to the showcase (as you may have noticed from the different screenshot), so I've removed it for the time being. Thanks.

Unregistered
    plz update outdated Showclase items for clipper

See this : megadescontos site in showcase

Site changed.. & It was in ur Showcase..

Fill will latest & well designed Sites

Thanks
    Duly noted, we'll be reviewing these again asap. These sites are submitted by members of our community, so we're unfortunately not always notified if changes are made from when they initially were added. Thanks.

Thread Information