Thread: Few questions to make a purchase

Potential_buyer

Few questions to make a purchase

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing the Single Theme Standard edition of the JOBROLLER (99$).

I have few questions regarding Jobroller theme:

1. Is that means i'll own the Source Code? Can i use my website name in the Copyright section at the bottom of my website instead of yours?

2. What do you mean by Photoshop pictures (.psd) feature in the other theme editions? What added value compared to the standard edition?

3. Is it possible that a job seeker sign-up using the social networks (his LinkedIn profile for example)? i could not see how a job seeker uses the Jobroller in the DEMO interface.

4. After 1 year, what happens if it did not pay again the 29$ mentioned?

5. Can you Install the Jobroller on my hosting provider for free (like some other Job themes providers do)?

Sorry if that makes lots of questions, but it's better than making lot of posts!

Waiting for your answers.
    Thanks

Thanks
    No problem, in answer to your questions:

1. No you won't own the source code, but the purchase includes all the theme files which are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications as you wish, including removing the footer credit.

2. The Photoshop .psd files are useful for web designers who may wish to redesign the layout of the theme. It makes things easier by containing all the color, height, width information relating to the template. Not having these files does not prevent you from making changes to the code though. And, if you purchase a standard license and later decide you need the files, you can always upgrade to developer later.

3. This is not a default feature of the theme, however there is a plugin available in the AppThemes marketplace which includes LinkedIn integration amongst many other features, called FXtender Pro, so you may like to check it out.

4. If your subscription expires and you choose not to renew it, you can continue to use the theme, however you will not have access to theme updates or support.

5. Theme purchases do not include installation, however we do provide documentation to guide you through the process, and support is available in our forums. Thanks.

Potential_Buyer

Point3

Could you clarify the second par of Point3: Why do i not see how a job seeker can login and use the jobroller in the DEMO page of Jobroller?

Thank you

Thanks
    Only one type of account can be logged in at a time, so the demo is logged in with the default type of account for the purpose of showing how it works (the job seeker login type is optional). The Job Seeker login involves the same process to sign in, however they do not see options to post a job. They can access their dashboard which allows them to post their resume/cv as well as view "starred" jobs. Below are a couple of related screenshots for the Job Seeker login type. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z04yW.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	4770

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3eWVr.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	4771

Thread Information