Thread: Few quick questions

Darren

Few quick questions

Hey guys,

Quite keen on our product altho i need some further info as i was not able to find this myself.

- Brand Free ( do i need to leave a link to Appthemes.com / ClassiPress ? )

- The Featured listings (top scroller thingeee) can this be used with a 3rd party "Featured Plugin" http://slidedeck.com ? instead of the rather plain one included in your current theme.

- Custom Coding ??.. not all that important, but do you offer a custom coding service for extra features.. (Not a biggy if you don't)

- Affiliates... i would like to offer an affiliate system using http://idevdirect.com/ so that i can pay referrers a percentage of the listing price... can you see this being implemented easy enough ?

Appreciate any feedback on the above questions, Thanks and i will await your replies.

Regards, Darren

Thanks
    If you purchase the Small Business Edition licence upwards, you don't need to leave the credit footer. The single licence however does require it to remain intact.

The featured listings slider you see is not a plugin, but built into the theme. If you intended to use something else this would require custom coding on your part.

Appthemes does not currently provide custom coding services, however the next best thing at present would be that one of our development team scarstens actually provides his services for hire. You can also find other members of the community offering their services for hire in our theme services thread (accessable to customers).

I know the question of using affliliate various systems has been raised before, however I'm unaware of anyone who has one working at present. Again, this would come down to customization of the theme.

:)

Unregistered
    Cheers for a timely reply, and helpful info. Will most likely make a purchase in the coming days, just awaiting to secure a payment from a site ive just sold.

Regards, Darren

Thread Information