Thread: Form filling

Unregistered

Form filling

I know that a directory is to come out soon but I would like to use Classipress more like a directory but I do not want a price shown in the ads. It looks like it is possible to hide the price but could someone please confirm? I can then use it to display businesses instead of products.

Thanks
    Yes, you can certainly do this.

Thanks
    How can I hide the price ?
    I just want to do advertising companies, as a commercial guide, then the price should not exist in the form

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There is no admin option for hiding the price and but it can be done by modifying some codes in the php files as what other users have done.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Could you point me to someone who knows how to do this? I can pay for the help.

Thanks
    Customers can access the support forums to seek further help from other members of the community, otherwise if you are not yet a customer but wish to plan customizations when you do purchase, you can find developers for hire on our Certified Partners page.

Thread Information