Thread: forum

Unregistered

forum

I'm interested in the classipress theme.

Is it possibel to add a simpel forum ? Thro google i only find that it is nog possibel with bbpress.

Why not ?

Thanks
    Adding a forum to your site is relatively straightforward if you're installing it in a subdirectory, but integrating a forum into the existing theme can involve customization as there may be some compatibility issues if you're using a forum plugin. Either option though is perfectly suitable if you want to add a forum to your site. As an example, here is a link to a thread discussing integration of a phpbb forum with ClassiPress (you'll be able to access the thread as a non-customer as it is in our showcase forum). Thanks.

Unregistered
    Oke well that seems nice.

Is there a step by step tutorial about this in the closed forums ??

I all ready have installed classipress on a webiste thro a reseller and dont want to lose all my ads etc.

I nead a realy clear tutrial that would be great

Thanks
    No, there is no official step by step tutorial for this, as it falls outside the scope of support (since these forum plugins/themes are not actually our products). If you don't have any coding experience you would find that installing a forum in a subdirectory is the easiest option, as it's essentially a separate WordPress installation with another theme on it. You can set up a WordPress multisite network in order to allow a single login for your customers across the installations. Thanks.

Thread Information