Thread: Free Post for 30 days?

Peter

Free Post for 30 days?

Hi,
    Is it possible to allow Free "Submit a Job" for 30 days and then i just approve it or not?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Yes it is possible. Jobpress features Automatic Job Pruning and so after a specified period you have the option to approve a posting or not. It might require some custom coding though to suit your requirement.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks jomarkosabel,

If I set payment to 0 ( zero) - or something like that on the settings - there will be no step to paypal ( or other payment gateway ), right?
    The new job post will go for moderation or pending until I approve, correct?

I want to keep the submition job post free but to be posted only after I approve. From the description I think this is ok to work without having to work on code side.

Thanks
    Yes, you can disable payments for the job posting.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Peter
    Great!
    Thanks, jomarkosabel.

Thanks
    We will be expecting you then.

Thread Information