Thread: French documentation & options of Classipress

Unregistered

French documentation & options of Classipress

Hi I m french, and I would like to know if you have a french contact to call or a french documentation that explains functionality of Classipress.

I m looking for a software for adverts made for private person and professional, with creation of member account and pro account, with paid visual options and paid adverts for professionals....

Is Classipress the good answer?

Thanks to help me

Best
    Géraldine

Thanks
    All documentation is in English (although the chrome browser should prompt you for using another language using Google translate if this helps), and our support team does not have any French speaking members (although again, we can use Google translate if required). Our themes can be translated into any language though, and currently there is a French translation file available for ClassiPress http://www.appthemes.com/support/languages/classipress/.

Yes the theme can be used by individuals or businesses, you just need a PayPal account to collect funds. There are no options specifically for ad images, but yes you can charge for posting ads and placing featured listings which appear in the ad slider. Thanks.

Unregistered

Member account and pro account

Thanks for your quick answer.

I need more precisions, is my customers can create an account. Is it compulsory or an option for my customers?

Are the two classes of customers, professional and private individuals well separated in my search on the website (part live website)? I would like to set up free adverts for private person and paid adverts for professional. Is it possible?

Can the professional pay for an advertising store front on Classipress tied with his adverts?

Is there a system of invoicing, a sending of invoice by email when my customer paid his advert or his option to put the image in the slider?

Thanks for your new answer.

Best regards

Géraldine

Thanks
    By default, users are required to register before they can post an ad listing, so if you wanted to disable this it would require customization on your part as there is no setting to turn it off in the ClassiPress admin dashboard.

Although you can create various ad packages, you can't specify which users can purchase/use them. To allow free ads for some, you could make use of coupons instead via the AppThemes coupons plugin.

There is no store front or invoicing option available within the theme so this would require customization on your part. Thanks.

Thread Information