Thread: French translation

cbelzunce

French translation

Hello!

I'd want to purchase Jobroller, but I'm french and I think the last version isn't translated yet in my language... I don't know if I'll be able to translate it by myself... do you have a solution?

Thank you very much

Christophe

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    French language pack is available for Jobroller Version 1.4 of which you can check here JobRoller Language Packs | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

I can't find it!

Hello,

I'm sorry but the french pack doesn't seem to be avalaible: in "Notes" it's written: "Devenir un traducteur AppThemes et recevoir 40% sur vos achats thème." and there's no icon in "download".

French pack is avalable for the previous version, but in this page you can't download the 1.4 version

could you help me please?

Thanks!

Thanks
    You are correct, there is currently no existing French Translation for JobRoller v1.4 (as this was only recently released).. usually it takes some time for the community to start updating the translations and sending them in to us.

The good news though, is that there is an existing translation for JobRoller v1.3 in French, which means that updating the translation file will be even easier for whoever does the recent one. The software we use to create the translation files is called poedit, and this allows you to import an existing .po file meaning you'd only have to translate any additional lines of code between the 2 versions.

The process of translating is quite straightforward and you can read more about the process here. We would certainly help you with this if you were to purchase the theme and wanted to complete the updated translation.

Unregistered
    Thank you very much. I've noticed too that there was a french canadian version! I think it will be very close to what i'm seeking.

Thank you for your help

Thanks
    No problem. Yes, that translation was posted up just the other day :)

Thread Information